unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Warm regards,
~Simon
Or just copy the i386 file to name it's expecting.
Symlink might help
I tried a symlink but that didn't get any further. It asked me
to "please implement iflush()" :D
./idc -g -k -I../objects -c CodeGenerator-local.st -o
CodeGenerator-local.o
In file included from asm-common.h:33:0,
from asm-i386.h:37,
asm-cache.h:143:3: error: #error : please implement iflush() for
your architecture,
I wish I could. :)
I created a 32-bit virtual machine and tried compiling and got
the following error message (also attached in case it gets mangled
/bin/sh -ec 'for dir in object function; do ( cd $dir; make );
done'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/sforman/idst/object'
/bin/sh -ec '( cd st80; make IDC="../boot/idc -B../boot/ -O"
BIN="../stage1/" )'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/sforman/idst/object/st80'
../boot/idc -B../boot/ -O -k -c _object.st -o
../stage1/_object.o
sin
import: st80.so: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [../stage1/_object.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/sforman/idst/object/st80'
make[1]: *** [stage1/st80.so] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sforman/idst/object'
make: *** [all] Error 2
I'm guessing the "undefined symbol: sin" is causing the failure
to import st80.so..?
Any advice would be welcome. :)
--
"The history of mankind for the last four centuries is rather
like that of
an imprisoned sleeper, stirring clumsily and uneasily while the
prison that
restrains and shelters him catches fire, not waking but
incorporating the
crackling and warmth of the fire with ancient and incongruous
dreams, than
like that of a man consciously awake to danger and opportunity."
--H. P. Wells, "A Short History of the World"<make-
fonc mailing list
http://vpri.org/mailman/listinfo/fonc
--
http://twitter.com/SimonForman